Aug 16, 2019

Ko-fi Exclusive

Today, I upgraded my Ko-fi account to Gold which essentially means that now I'm able to offer exclusive content to the most loyal supporters of my creative work. For the minimum price of  'one coffee', you'll have access to hi-res / print-ready versions of my collages, and if everything goes well, I may start selling commissions (at the moment, available only through my Fiverr gig) and provide other benefits. The first 'offering' is a sort of a minimalist experiment titled The Day They Arrived... 

I would like to express my utmost gratitude to every generous soul who has supported me so far, and promise that I'll try to keep the 'artwork or two per day' pace. You can contact me via e-mail (nikola [dot] gocic [at] hotmail [dot] com) or my Facebook page on which dozens of my pieces are exhibited (in their web-optimized size), and make a Ko-fi request.


Triglav's Rebirth

No comments:

Post a Comment