Aug 17, 2018

The Grain of Ultimate Silence (WIP)

Recently, I put Mythological Reveries on hold and started working on a series of (equally dada-esque) collages with the two main characters portrayed by the filmmakers Daniel Fawcett and Clara Pais who also provided me with the photographs of themselves. Hereafter, I reveal the synopsis and the cover of a planned 'picture book'.

While searching for the mythical artifact known only as The Grain of Ultimate Silence, a couple of über-celestial entities, C and D, find themselves lost in a labyrinthine realm on the verge of hypnagogic collapse. Their short, transformative adventure plays out as a self-referential, weirdly irrational, slightly tongue-in-cheek phantasy, with each ‘étape’ posing as a poster for a fictive experimental film.

(click to enlarge)

In my gallery on Ko-fi, you can find page 4. While you're there, please consider to buy me a coffee, especially if you enjoy my film reviews and/or artworks. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment