Dec 31, 2019

The Anticipated 20 for 2020

The last list of 2019 encompasses 20 feature films (in alphabetical order), both animated and live-action, that I will be looking forward to seeing next year, while crossing fingers a few of these pieces actually get finished by the end of the current decade. I know that at least half of the entries have already played in various corners of the world, but one can easily get lost in keeping track of all the festivals. (Not to mention that I find it virtually impossible to attend them.) As usual, my focus is not on the widely recognized names, though I believe that Lech Majewski, Rita Azevedo Gomes and Roy Andersson should ring some cinephilic bells. So, without a further ado, I present the selection draped in my best wishes for 2020! 💖








































2 comments:

  1. Where can you download/watch "The Fear Of Looking Up"?
    Trailer looks intriguing, but can't find the film anywhere.
    The filmmakers website is broken, can't even send a query through their form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I can't help you, because I've been also trying to track down that film, but still no luck.

      Delete